Update of Know Your USA, version 1.6 is now available. This is a free to all current users. There are a few minor and major improvements and features:
- Printable state fact files, you can now print state information including a high quality map of each state, great for class projects.
- View state maps from the Capitals study area, so you can see where the capital is in the state.
- Further web links, you can easily disable web links to Wikipedia, but you can now use Encarta, Lonely Planet links too, offering greater access to online content.
- Updated content and more information on each feature.
- State maps are now larger and can be expanded to full screen and include further state information.
- School Editions also have a new Interactive White Board state map feature, allowing you to flick through layers of detail on each state map, and provides drawing tools too.
- Each state flag can now be enlarged to full screen.
- New map of New York City, and updated Washington DC map.
- Even more photos added, we have close to a hundred photos now included with Know Your USA.
- Minor bug fixes including support for dual screen displays.
- Improved Windows Vista and Windows 7 support, works great with Windows 7.
Early next month Know Your Europe 2.1 will be available, follow us on twitter at @edwarelearning for the latest updates and educational news.